Sharps Disposal ServiceThe disposal of sharps and how you approach it says a great deal about how seriously you take the health and safety of your staff, customers and the public.
Flick Anticimex's range of sharps disposal units is designed for the safe storage and disposal of contaminated needles and sharps. Used sharps should be immediately placed in a sharps disposal box/container after use. Properly equipping your washrooms with safe sharp disposal units means that you're protecting your staff, visitors and customers from common infections like HIV, Hepatitis B and Hepatitis C.
Call Flick Anticimex today and order sharp disposal units and book regular maintenance services.
Benefits of our Sharps Disposal Service:
- Stainless steel yellow units with durable powder coated finish, easily seen yet discreet.
- Reliable and sturdy secured with dyna bolts and/or screws offering tamper resistant steel casing.
- Long deposit shute, reducing the risk of needle stick injury and preventing any contact with sharps located in the container.
- Clearly identified with Australian Standards Bio-Hazard Symbols and Warnings.
- Customised service frequency.